Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

In Love with Valentino...

“What do women want?” – Female reporter
“I know what women want, they want to be beautiful” – Mr. Valentino


One of my fav designers is Valentino... I recently watched the film "Valentino, The Last Emperor".  This movie really made appreciate what goes in to Haute Couture especially with the "White Ruffle Dress"... Simply Stunning! When I look at this dress... it reminds me of everything beautiful... Many people do not realize how stressful the creative process is... even though this Movie was about dress couture, there were a lot of similitarties to decor design... we put so much passion into everything we do... it consumes us.  

For everyone who loves Fashion, you should check this movie out...

xoxo

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment