Search This Blog

Friday, May 6, 2011

Royal Fashion

Last time I posted I was on my way to Disney World, and what a trek it was to get there.  I am back now with fullfilled childhood dreams, a golden tan, and glad to be back to blogging.

So lets mention the most anticipated wedding of the century!! As always I love bridal fashion, and I absolutely LOVED Kate Middleton's reception gown.  Designed by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen, the dress had her trademark simplicity with a splash of bling and fur. She looks beautiful, and has effortless beauty which every bride wants to accomplish.

I wasn't sure if I loved her ceremony gown, but the more I look at it, the more I appreciate her staying true to herself.  I was expecting something over-the-top, but that isn't her style.  clean and romantic, this suited her perfectly.

Loves it!~

xoxo
- T



No comments:

Post a Comment