Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Delayed Flights.....

So here we are...finally on a vacation to Disney World.... and we are stuck in the Halifax airport.  With a flight that was supposed to leave at 12:55pm, we are still sitting here at 5pm.  I have come to a conclusion, especially since this isn't a first time, that no flight is ever on time.  I feel bad for anyone travelling to Philadelphia today, as two flights heading out of Halifax have been cancelled.  We just cross our fingers that ours won't be.

So to all our fellow travellers out there who have had a delay or two....I feel your pain! Wish me luck :)

xoxo
- T

ps.... don't worry..... just because it is Vacation time doesn't mean I won't keep blogging.  I hope to get in on a Disney wedding and get inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment