Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

A little sentimental........

I have blogged about this before, but I just had to blog again. Here is the final product of a bouquet, which was made by one of our brides (Jenna). She did such an amazing job, and the story behind each broach brought something special to her wedding day. She had friends and family send broaches, and together they made a bouquet full of sentiment.  These type of ideas is what makes me happy to be in the wedding industry...this is the stuff I live for. 

On your wedding day, be sure to think that this it is a special day for you and your husband to be, and your friends and family are there to share in your joy. Don't get caught up the wedding politics as I call it. Share joy, laugh a lot, and most of all...love <3

Sorry for the sappy blog....it's part of the job!! (best part that is)


No comments:

Post a Comment